• Designed by Caldwell-Cline Architects and Designers in Marietta, Georgia.
• Ceiling heights: 9 feet first floor, 8 feet second floor
• Cloverdale's classic exterior details create a look that works well both in suburban and country settings.
• Covered front and back porches offer wonderful places to enjoy pleasant weather.
• Inside, the floor plan includes many details to provide a smooth flow of traffic, such as a foyer with access to the dining and family rooms.
• The kitchen and family room are ideal for informal gatherings.
• The master bedroom is both spacious and airy.
• Upstairs, a loft features a built-in desk and bookshelves, making this a great spot for a children's work area.