Carriage Valance SL590
This valance was designed for the Carriage Park 2001 Idea House in Tampa.
Fabrics Needed for Valance:
- Decorative fabric for valance front
- Decorative fabric for horn and jabot lining
- Ivory/white drapery lining for "swag" sections of valance back.
- Drapery interlining (to add body and shape)
- Decorative fabric for contrast banding and piping
|window width||main fabric*||drapery lining||horn & jabot lining||interlining||fabric for piping & banding|
|Up to 42"||2-1/4 yds*||3/4 yds||1-1/2 yds||2-1/4 yds||1-1/2 yds|
|43"-98"||3 yds*||1-1/2 yds||1-1/2 yds||3 yds||1-1/2 yds|
*Allow extra yardage for matching of patterned fabric.
This valance can be adapted to fit window widths up to 98"wide
The valance works best when made from a medium-weight decorative fabric