Baseball ValanceItem SL361
The "Baseball" (also called the "Rosette") valance was designed for the boy's bedroom
of the 1998 Mulberry Park Idea House in Celebration, Florida.
Fabrics Needed for Valance:
- Decorative fabric for backdrop.
- Decorative fabric for pennants.
- Ivory/white drapery lining.
- Drapery interlining (to add body and shape)
|window width||backdrop fabric*||pennant fabric*||ivory/white lining||interlining|
|36"||1 yd||1-1/2 yds||3/4 yds||3/4 yds|
|48"||2 yds||3 yds||1-1/2 yds||1-1/2 yds|
|60"||2 yds||3 yds||1-1/2 yds||1-1/2 yds|
|72"||2 yds||3 yds||1-1/2 yds||1-1/2 yds|
|84"||3 yds||4-1/2 yds||2-1/4 yds||2-1/4 yds|
*Allow extra yardage for matching of patterned fabric.
- This valance can be adapted to fit any window width.
- The valance works best when made from a medium-weight decorative fabric.