Baseball (or Rosette) Valance SL361
The "Baseball" (also called the "Rosette") valance was designed for the boy's bedroom
of the 1998 Mulberry Park Idea House in Celebration, Florida.
Fabrics Needed for Valance:
- Decorative fabric for backdrop.
- Decorative fabric for pennants.
- Ivory/white drapery lining.
- Drapery interlining (to add body and shape)
|window width||backdrop fabric*||pennant fabric*||ivory/white lining||interlining|
|36"||1 yd||1-1/2 yds||3/4 yds||3/4 yds|
|48"||2 yds||3 yds||1-1/2 yds||1-1/2 yds|
|60"||2 yds||3 yds||1-1/2 yds||1-1/2 yds|
|72"||2 yds||3 yds||1-1/2 yds||1-1/2 yds|
|84"||3 yds||4-1/2 yds||2-1/4 yds||2-1/4 yds|
*Allow extra yardage for matching of patterned fabric.
- This valance can be adapted to fit any window width.
- The valance works best when made from a medium-weight decorative fabric.