• Ceiling heights: 10 feet first floor, 9 feet second floor
• Based on the historic guesthouse that sits across from the Swannanoa River on Biltmore Estate, this plan combines old-world charm with modern conveniences.
• This house is simply detailed, with an old-fashioned exterior design.
• The foyer provides access to the living room, library, dining room, and kitchen.
• A comfortable master suite is located downstairs.
• Wide cased openings create one space between the kitchen and family room, allowing for more casual entertaining, while the grand dining room has a more formal feel.
• Upstairs are three bedrooms with walk-in closets, two baths, and a media room.
98 '- 0 " W x 63 '- 0 " D x 30 "- 0 " H